devonshire split

World English Dictionary
Devonshire split
Cornish split, Also called: split a kind of yeast bun split open and served with whipped cream or butter and jam

Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
Cite This Source
Previous Definition: devonshire cream
Next Definition: devonshire tea
Words Near: Devonshire split
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for Devonshire split
More from
Search for articles containing Devonshire split Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature