Do you know ghouls from goblins and ghosts?

antireflection coating

[an-tee-ri-flek-shuh n, an-tahy-] /ˌæn ti rɪˈflɛk ʃən, ˌæn taɪ-/
noun, Optics.
a thin film consisting of one or more layers of transparent material applied to lenses to reduce reflection.
Origin Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Difficulty index for antireflection coating

Few English speakers likely know this word

Word Value for antireflection

Scrabble Words With Friends