baron dalling and bulwer


Sir Henry (William Henry Lytton Earle Bulwer; Baron Dalling and Bulwer) 1801–72, British diplomat and author. Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To baron dalling and bulwer
Previous Definition: baron cuvier
Next Definition: baron dalling bulwer
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for baron dalling and bulwer
More from
Search for articles containing baron dalling and bulwer Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Nearby Words
Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature