World English Dictionary
creamwove (ˈkriːmˌwəʊv)
(of wove paper) cream-coloured and even-surfaced

Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
Cite This Source
Previous Definition: creamware
Next Definition: creamy
Words Near: creamwove
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for creamwove
More from
Search for articles containing creamwove
More from Translator Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature