Fall board


[fawl-bawrd, -bohrd]
the hinged covering that protects a piano keyboard when it is not being played.
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To fall board
Copyright © 2014 Dictionary.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature