Fer"ret-eye`\, n. (Zo["o]l.) The spur-winged goose; -- so called from the red circle around the eyes.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.
Cite This Source
Explore Dictionary.com
Previous Definition: ferret-badger
Next Definition: ferret-sized
Words Near: ferret-eye
More from Thesaurus.com
Synonyms and Antonyms for ferret-eye
More from Reference.com
Search for articles containing ferret-eye
More from Dictionary.com Translator
Dictionary.com Word FAQs

Dictionary.com presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014 Dictionary.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature