What do a.m. and p.m. stand for?

flowing tracery

noun, Architecture

curvilinear tracery

noun, Architecture
tracery, especially of the 14th and 15th centuries, characterized by a pattern of irregular, boldly curved forms.
Also called flowing tracery. Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2015.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Difficulty index for flowing tracery

Few English speakers likely know this word

Word Value for flowing

Scrabble Words With Friends

Quotes with flowing-tracery