Gal`va*nol"o*gist\, n. One who describes the phenomena of galvanism; a writer on galvanism.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.
Cite This Source
Previous Definition: galvanography
Next Definition: galvanology
Words Near: galvanologist
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for galvanologist
More from
Search for articles containing galvanologist
More from Translator Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature