glaziers point

glazier's point

a small, pointed piece of sheet metal, for holding a pane of glass in a sash until the putty has hardened.
Also called glazing brad, sprig. Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To glaziers point
Previous Definition: glazier-point
Next Definition: glaziers-point
Words Near: glaziers point
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for glaziers point
More from
Search for articles containing glaziers point
More from Translator Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature