Glazing brad

glazier's point

a small, pointed piece of sheet metal, for holding a pane of glass in a sash until the putty has hardened.
Also called glazing brad, sprig. Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To glazing brad
Previous Definition: glazing bead
Next Definition: glazing-bar
Words Near: glazing brad
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for glazing brad
More from
Search for articles containing glazing brad
More from Translator Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature