henry bulwer


Sir Henry (William Henry Lytton Earle Bulwer; Baron Dalling and Bulwer) 1801–72, British diplomat and author.
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To henry bulwer
Explore Dictionary.com
Previous Definition: henry brown blackwell
Next Definition: henry burleigh
Words Near: henry bulwer
More from Thesaurus.com
Synonyms and Antonyms for henry bulwer
More from Reference.com
Search for articles containing henry bulwer
More from Dictionary.com Translator
Dictionary.com Word FAQs

Dictionary.com presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014 Dictionary.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature