ken-nelly heaviside layers

Kennelly-Heaviside layer

[ken-l-ee hev-ee-sahyd]
noun Physics.

1920–25; named after Arthur Edwin Kennelly (1861–1939), U.S. electrical engineer, and O. Heaviside Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To ken-nelly heaviside layers
World English Dictionary
Kennelly-Heaviside layer
See E region

Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
Cite This Source
American Heritage
Science Dictionary
Kennelly-Heaviside layer   (kěn'ə-lē-hěv'ē-sīd')  Pronunciation Key 
See E layer.
The American Heritage® Science Dictionary
Copyright © 2002. Published by Houghton Mifflin. All rights reserved.
Cite This Source
Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature