Know how to use "fewer" and "less"? Find out.
residential city, seat (1892) of Prince William county, northeastern Virginia, U.S. It is situated near the creek Bull Run, 35 miles (56 km) southwest of Washington, D.C. Originally known as Manassas Gap and then Manassas Junction, the town was established in 1853, when the Manassas Gap and Orange and Alexandria railroads were joined; it was incorporated in 1873.