noun Furniture.
a large, bulbous turning, sometimes with surface carving, found especially on the legs and posts of Elizabethan and Jacobean furniture. Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To melonbulb
Previous Definition: melon-shrub
Next Definition: melongene
Words Near: melonbulb
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for melonbulb
More from
Search for articles containing melonbulb
More from Translator Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature