partial-thickness graft

Medical Dictionary

partial-thickness graft n.
See split-thickness graft.

The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Cite This Source
Previous Definition: partial-thickness flap
Next Definition: partial-tone
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for partial-thickness graft
More from
Search for articles containing partial-thickness graft Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature