Plasterer's float

plasterer's float

a hand tool with a flat face used for smoothing and finishing the surface of plaster or cement or stucco [syn: float
WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.
Cite This Source
Previous Definition: plasterer
Next Definition: plasteriness
Words Near: plasterer's float
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for plasterer's float
More from
Search for articles containing plasterer's float Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature