Know how to use "fewer" and "less"? Find out.
city and southeastern residential suburb of Cleveland, Cuyahoga county, northeastern Ohio, U.S. It was planned and developed after 1905 by Oris P. and Mantis J. van Sweringen, two entrepreneurs from Cleveland, on the site of North Union, a former Shaker colony (1822-89), and was incorporated as a village in 1911. A rapid-transit rail system to downtown Cleveland has been in operation since 1920.