Try Our Apps


Pore Over vs. Pour Over

stay-in strike

[stey-in] /ˈsteɪˌɪn/
noun, British
Also called stay-in. Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2015.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Difficulty index for stay-in strike

Few English speakers likely know this word

Word Value for stay

Scrabble Words With Friends

Nearby words for stay-in strike