stylographic pen


[stahy-luh-graf, -grahf]
a fountain pen in which the writing point is a fine, hollow tube instead of a nib.
Also called stylographic pen.

1865–70; stylo-1 + -graph Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To stylographic pen
World English Dictionary
stylograph (ˈstaɪləˌɡræf, -ˌɡrɑːf)
a fountain pen having a fine hollow tube as the writing point instead of a nib
[C19: from styl(us) + -graph]

Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
Cite This Source
Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature