Best matches, sorted by the Matches.

1-2 of 2 possibilities

holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing oarlock , peg , pin , rowlock , thole , tholepin
protective covering consisting of a broad plank along a gunwale to keep water from splashing over the side splashboard , washboard
Search another word or see gunwale on Thesaurus | Reference
Copyright © 2015, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature