Know how to use "fewer" and "less"? Find out.
city, northeastern Jiangxi sheng (province), southeastern China. Situated on the south bank of the Chang River, it was originally a market town called Changnanzhen and received its present name in 1004, the first year of the Jingde era during the Song dynasty (960-1279). Throughout the centuries it was administratively subordinate to Fuliang county, but in 1916 the seat of the county was transferred to Jingdezhen, which later became a prefecture-level municipality.