glazier's point

a small, pointed piece of sheet metal, for holding a pane of glass in a sash until the putty has hardened.
Also called glazing brad, sprig. Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To glaziers-point
Previous Definition: glaziers point
Next Definition: glaziery
Words Near: glaziers-point
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for glaziers-point
More from
Search for articles containing glaziers-point
More from Translator Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature