Oxford corners

noun Printing.
ruled border lines about the text of a page that cross and project slightly at the corners.

Oxford cornered, adjective
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To oxford-corners
Explore Dictionary.com
Previous Definition: oxford-cloth
Next Definition: oxford-frame
Words Near: oxford-corners
More from Thesaurus.com
Synonyms and Antonyms for oxford-corners
More from Reference.com
Search for articles containing oxford-corners
More from Dictionary.com Translator
Dictionary.com Word FAQs

Dictionary.com presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014 Dictionary.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature