Roman shade

a window shade that, when raised, is drawn up into a series of concertina folds. Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To roman-shade
Previous Definition: roman-rite
Next Definition: roman-strike
Words Near: roman-shade
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for roman-shade
More from
Search for articles containing roman-shade
More from Translator Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature