royal antler

the third prong from the base of a stag's antler.
Also called tres-tine, trez-tine.

1840–50 Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To royal-antler
Previous Definition: royal worcester
Next Definition: royal-blue
Words Near: royal-antler
More from
Synonyms and Antonyms for royal-antler
More from
Search for articles containing royal-antler
More from Translator Word FAQs presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature