(of a printing press) fed by and designed to print a continuous roll of paper.
Compare sheet-fed.


Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2014.
Cite This Source Link To web-fed
Explore Dictionary.com
Previous Definition: web-developer
Next Definition: web-feet
Words Near: web-fed
More from Thesaurus.com
Synonyms and Antonyms for web-fed
More from Reference.com
Search for articles containing web-fed
More from Dictionary.com Translator
Dictionary.com Word FAQs

Dictionary.com presents 366 FAQs, incorporating some of the frequently asked questions from the past with newer queries.

Copyright © 2014 Dictionary.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature